Science has proven that laughter is good for mind and body.
Your body grows your beard.
Therefore, laughter is good for your beard.
So let's have a Beard Jokes thread to provide goodness for beards far and wide.
Let's create the largest volume of beard jokes in the beardiverse.
Rewrite "old" jokes to beardify them... or come up with a new one.
If a joke crosses your path that can be beardified well, bring it here to make people laugh.
Let's try a new game with this thread, too -- some "rules of how to play the beard joke thread." It'll keep us on topic and result in a concentrated archive. We're all big boys, and these seem simple and fair...
Rules for this thread:
1) Have fun. Keep it light and easy. Play. Goof around. Cut up.
2) If you post a comment, it has to include a beardjoke. No joke = no post.
3) If you object to someone's beardjoke but the joke does not violate Board Rules, take it up with him in private to keep the Funny going. You can bend this rule by throwing in a comment if your comment-post also includes a beardjoke. And the only way he can reply to your comment in the thread is to post yet another beardjoke. The point of this thread is beardjokes, not chit chat, so jokes come first, with chit-chat mixed in among beardjokesters.
4) Not all jokes make everyone laugh, and some may not make anyone but the poster laugh. If you don't "get it," that doesn't mean it's not funny; it just means it's not funny to you. So let's give ultra wide latitude to provide space for any and all humorous beardiosities.
5) Jokes are not meant to be serious. That is why they are called jokes. If you want to get serious about jokes, please see Rules #2 and #3 above.
6) Have fun.
7) Posting in this thread means you agree to these rules. If you disagree with them, write me privately to discuss and if you persuade me to modify them I will do so.