Search this Topic:
Jul 27 13 1:23 AM
mbwelder wrote:Don't quit. You'll never get a big stache that way!
Here's the method I've used to get as far as I have and by no means is it the end all solution! It's more of a guideline to get aspiring and up-and-coming stachery going, really...
1. Don't shave your moustache. Not ever, not for cake, not for your misses, nothing. Nadda. Zip. Kapiche?
2. Don't obsess, don't think about it, leave it alone! Let it grow!
3. "What is that fuzzy taste in my mouth?" Don't eat it! When you start eating it, comb it to the sides! It won't stay at first, but eventually it will (unless it won't.)
4. PUT THE SHAVER DOWN!
5. A comb is your friend; Comb it daily, after your shower!...sometimes during, but what I'm getting at is, Tame that nose weasel! (or don't. It depends on your goals!)
6. Next thing you know, you'll be 11 months down the road of Stachery looking in the mirror thinking..."BAMFF! Instant stache!"
Overenthusiasm aside, that's pretty much it.
Jul 27 13 1:58 PM
Jul 27 13 2:09 PM
Jul 27 13 3:08 PM
Jul 27 13 9:30 PM
Honorary Beard Advocate
Jul 28 13 12:32 AM
Jul 28 13 8:03 AM
Jul 28 13 9:36 AM
Jul 28 13 5:08 PM
Jul 28 13 10:59 PM
Jul 28 13 11:21 PM
abn82 wrote:The title says it all. How about showing your mustache pictures. Weather solo, or part of
a full beard or goatee etc. Show the style(s) you sport, with a brief explanation if you wish.
I know there are some serious solo mustache guys here. Then we have the serious mustaches
that have some follicle neighbors. All are welcome. I will start with 3 pictures. The walrus,
which is my regular style, the handlebar for this thread only, and brushed off to the sides for
eating and receiving communion. You handle bar guys have patience to pull off that look,
especially training it with out using any gunk on it. Tried the wax and it bothered me, the
brief handlebar looked funny. I could see it sticking out and up. Will borrow a line from
Smedstad - Stop trimming your mustache; greater glory awaits. Keith
Jul 28 13 11:34 PM
Jul 28 13 11:55 PM
Jul 29 13 1:57 AM
Jul 29 13 10:08 AM
Jul 29 13 11:38 AM
Jul 29 13 5:06 PM
Jul 29 13 6:06 PM
Jul 29 13 6:51 PM
Jul 29 13 7:19 PM
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.