This forum is intended as a place to show off your long full beard and solicit feedback.
Before starting a thread in this forum, please make sure you have met the following criteria:
1. Your beard should be established, generally meaning that you’ve been growing it out for at least 6 months and that you have accepted your beard coverage as you currently have it. You should feel bearded and be comfortable wearing your beard any place you go and you should be able to tell to others why you have chosen to be bearded.
2. You may have any facial hair style, such as a long goatee, as long as the longest hairs are 4 inches (10 cm) or longer. Some cheek, mustache, and neck trimming are fine.
3. Your beard as measured from the bottom edge of your lower lip to the bottom of your beard should be longer than 4 inches (10 cm) as is it hangs naturally. Do not stretch the hairs to make the measurement.
4. Post a current picture of your beard journey and describe how you feel your beard meets the 'Established' criteria as defined above. If you have had a previous established beard journey and are in the process of reestablishing your beard but have not reached 6 months, then post a picture of the previous journey in your thread.
For assistance, look into the Pictures Section in the Getting Started page.
5. Your thread may contain questions about style or maintenance in order to get suggestions from others; however, questions pertaining to obtaining coverage should be posted in the Starting and Establishing Beard section.
Considerations for posting your journey in other forums and having multiple threads:
6. If you are currently wearing a short beard but plan to grow it longer than 4 inches (10 cm), start your thread in the Short Full Beards forum. When you reach the 4 inch (10 cm) length, you may request your journey be moved to this Long Full Beards forum or you may start a new thread for your long beard. If you decide not to move your short beard journey thread, then post a link in that thread to the new long beard journey thread.
7. If you decide to change your style to a length under 4 inch (10 cm) length, then you may request this thread be moved to the appropriate forum or you may start a new thread in that forum. If you choose to leave your prior thread in this forum, please post a link in that thread to your new active thread. While you have multiple threads in multiple journey forums, the moderators may choose to lock your prior threads.
8. If your thread is inactive for some months and you return to resume posting, please do not start a new thread but instead add on to your existing thread. The moderators may merge these prior threads unless there is some reason you state that you want to start a new one.Management of this forum:
Forum Manager : Tom E
This forum will be visited on a frequent basis by the Forum Manager who is responsible to keep things running smoothly and to address any posts that violate board rules in this forum. For questions, issues or problems you may observe with other posters that need moderator attention, please contact the Forum Manager by clicking the above link, and then hit the "Write Me" link under the Manager's avatar. Please do not post your concerns about questionable posts in the thread as these tend to take the thread off course.
Please note that the Forum Manager, at his discretion, may lock a thread at any time if it is going in a direction off-topic or inconsistent with the board rules.